Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bad day for me...

Wah... paise neh ... i use english to type my blog ... dun laught my language ya.. i noe its is so worst...
Haiz... T.T
Today is the 1st day i break off v my bf ....
I feel so sad .. But there is no reason for me to continue to be v him...

Tis is my choice... i choose to break off v him...
I cant regret n nvr regret ...

My dear ... Hope u understand wat is in my mind... i reali appreciated tat u r so good to me .. treat me well ... u r reali good enough...maybe sumtime u reali cant satisfy me ... But i noe .. Wat a ppl have are all limited by god ..

I still got a lot of thing need to talk v u ... n pls dun cry anymore ... i still love u .. n always miss u a lot a lot... Pls dun blame me ... I av to do tat .. If not we will continue suffer ...I noe u r so hurt ...
But do u noe ? I am more hurt T.T

No comments: